Development and evaluation of training materials in Financial Literacy and Debt rehabilitation.
• Modules for the India/Brazil/South Africa (IBSA) development of financial education material – from Poverty to Prosperity for Micro Finance Opportunities.
• Evaluation of above training material on behalf of IPA and Prof Shawn Cole, associate professor in the Finance Unit at Harvard Business School
• Developed and wrote “Don’t Dream it - Plan it” Grade 11 workbook for Standard Bank.
• Financial Education component evaluation and toolkit development credit groups for SaveAct, with Genesis Analytics, on behalf of Finmark Trust.
• Development of a participant workbook and trainer’s guide for SADC countries on “Developing a Financial Education course for your own environment and context”
• Developed a Financial Literacy module for Liberty Life for 9 South African provinces.
• Developed Financial Literacy package in Congo-Brazzaville which was facilitated country wide in French and contextualized to local traditions cultures and financial legislation.
• Two day curriculum for interactive Financial Education in mining sector to include illiterate learners with an additional interactive video series
• ASPIRES SA, Impumelelo FC Mentor guide (with SCUS) and participant guides, Abridged Impumelelo, Youth Savings Group Champions Guide, Ithemba facilitator guide and participant workbook and the FC Master Trainers Guide
• Make your Mark Entrepreneurship and Employability Mentor Guides (with JASA) and participant workbooks
• NGENA– Reaching your Potential 1 & 2 Facilitator guides (with SAILI) and participants workbooks